Not Having a Book:(

Has this ever happened to you, when you will finish a book and you don’t have anything else to read? Well, that’s my problem right now. I just finished the 2nd book of the Land of Stories, and the 3rd book doesn’t come in the mail for another 2 days. I have 3-4 hours of free time right now, and I really want to read I just don’t know what I want to read. I looked through all the books in our house, and I have my heart set on the 3rd book of the Land of Stories Series. So, it’s being really hard to find a book, I can’t go to the library either because my parents both have office work. After, a while of thinking I finally decided to blog. After this, I think I’m going to go to my friend’s house. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday!

2 thoughts on “Not Having a Book:(

1. sslinskey says:

I can actually relate to this almost……every day! I always complete the book I am reading that very day. So, that means that I always run out of books to read. Also, I have actually recently read the “Land of Stories” series and they are absolutely amazing. You must read on! Amazing Work!!!!