Braces

It’s been about a month, since I got braces. I think I’ve gotten used to them, but no one else has. Anywhere I go, everyone is like Oh My God you got braces, and I’m like I’ve had them for a month and you already saw me with them. On Wednesday my friend came over to play in the snow, and she said  “You got braces”. And I said “Ya”, and that she saw me last Friday and said the same thing. I’m not trying to be complaining, but that’s kind of how I feel. I was telling my mom last night, and she just burst out laughing. She told me that she gets how I feel, but also that I am over reacting. So, that was the blog post for the day.

P.S, sorry for all the complaining blog posts lately!

4 thoughts on “Braces

1. sslinskey says:

I feel that many people can relate to your opinion on braces and how many people don’t notice that you have them. I love how you express your feelings openly through all of your blogs! AMAZING!! GREAT WORK!

2. 5B Bloggers says:

The great thing about writing is you get to express what you’re thinking and you don’t have to apologize for it! I know exactly how you feel! Unfortunately, it will happen all over again once you get them off…

3. kittykawaii says:

I guess it would get a little annoying if you had braces for a month and people were just asking about it now. I like how you used an example with your friend to prove your point> Nice job.