#SOLSC

It’s the 22nd day of the challenge, I’ve got to say that I am impressed that I have gotten this far. I thought that I would write for about 4-5 days and call it quits. But, I’ve been pretty consistent, I remember that I had a time issue when it said I posted a day after when I actually posted,  but I eventually figured out how to fix it. I’m going to say that for me it wasn’t really easy at all to do the challenge. There would be days when I knew I had weekend plans, and I would pre-write blog posts, but it would be really hard to do because I would have no inspiration. I would definitely suggest trying out the challenge for someone that kind of wants to do it. I would say that there were a few tough days, but overall it was pretty easy. I also noticed that as the challenge went on my blog posts have gotten shorter, but I truly don’t have a problem with it. I suggest that if you want to just try blogging every day, GO FOR IT! I absolutely loved it, it’s like a relaxing feeling to me. Anyways, I hope this motivated someone to blog every day.